Yesterday we FIIIIIIIIIINallly had our phone orientation with Gladney! It went great--Judy was so helpful. We feel clear where we were once muddled. Now, off to our I-600!
Congrats! I stumbled across your blog today, as I am currently hooked on reading about other families' journeys to Ethiopia for their precious little ones. :)
It's such a comfort to see that we're not alone in all these high running thoughts and emotions.
I think my husband and I are close to the same stage as you. We're hoping to start our home study in a few weeks.
Michael and I arrived home with our dear Ethiopian daughter, Ruthie Tagesech, on December 3rd, 2008. We are now preparing to move to Addis Ababa in August 2009. Thanks for stopping by.
6 comments:
The hope you express here is contagious.
And they're off!
Wooohoo!!!
Congrats! I stumbled across your blog today, as I am currently hooked on reading about other families' journeys to Ethiopia for their precious little ones. :)
It's such a comfort to see that we're not alone in all these high running thoughts and emotions.
I think my husband and I are close to the same stage as you. We're hoping to start our home study in a few weeks.
All the best to you on your journey!
Congratulations! You're going to love working with Gladney they have been great so far. Buckle up for the paperwork roller-coaster.
Renee
Congrats! That is exciting:)
Post a Comment