1. Remember that awful ticket I got recently?? I went to court for it--had to--and do ya'll know what? They dismissed the WHOLE thing. "Praise Jesus" was what I was singing.
2. Today the sky was crying (Stevie Ray Vaughan reference,) and frankly, so was I. I am perhaps just a bit tense lately. Ahem. But I felt much better afterwards.
3. Bad news on the diaper front. I have been obsessing over cloth for years, right, Kellsey? We currently live without a washer/dryer, so I planned to use this fantastic diaper service--the only one I've found in town. For a couple of years, I've been checking back periodically, just to make sure they were still in business. (We don't exactly live in a "green" city. Well, it's into "green" if by "green" you mean money.) Anyway, the other day I did my monthly OCD website check, and yep, they're out of business. I am really sad. I can't see myself trying to lug nasty cloth diapers to our gross, wimpy, on-site washers that barely clean our clothes adequately. So, I'm looking into gDiapers. *sigh*
We are praying for several court dates on the 3rd; praying you all make it through on the first go.
In conclusion, I can't wait to see my baby's face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
That is great news. So happy the ticket was dismissed. What a relief.
I, too, am longing to see your baby's face. It's amazing how you can love someone so much that you have never seen.
I can't wait to see your baby's face either! I also can't wait to see you and Michael's face when you first see her face-- follow?? I hope someone can take pictures of you two. I will happily volunteer:)
Ditto- I want to see exactly what the next generation of fundie looks like:)
You're getting so close. :)
I'm sorry the cloth thing isn't gonig to work out. I use cloth and love it. What about taking the dipes to a laundrymat? You wouldn't have to take all your laundry there....just the dipes. Invest in a good diaper sprayer and you'd only have to go once a week. Email me if you decide to do cloth and have questions. :) addiesmommy@hotmail.com
Hang in there! That glorious day is coming!
Blessings,
Kristy
Did gdiapers for a bit. They're not bad. I thought that they were SO cute! I loved the green and the red ones especially. I think they have some new prints nowadays, too. I will say that, at least for aidan, they did not work well as sleeping diapers, but during the day they were fine. Currently, even though I love my cloth dipes, I must confess I use 7th generation paper diapers for night time and naps. Honor has a fabulous habit of pooping in her sleep, and in conjunction with that, she has SUPER sensitive skin. Not to mention that she often won't wake up or complain about it, so the poop stays there right next to her skin for ages! So, since all my diapers are fleece against her skin I can't use diaper creams that form a strong enough barrier against poop unless I am using a disposable. I have really liked the 7th Generation dipes, they have definitely improved on them in the past 2 years! Only problem, they are more expensive than other brand name disposables. Have you looked into Tushies? I have heard that they are biodegradable (in less than 500 years!). Also, if you do want to use some 7th gen, get them at babies r us. They cost a couple of dollars cheaper a pack there than anywhere else I have seen them.
I can't wait for you to actually have a baby to try your gdipes on! SO cute! By the way, if you like them, tell me. I have like 2 unopened insert packages for the size medium diapers. I could mail them to you.
Hang in there! I'm also having the diaper dilemma. hmm....
I can't wait to her face too...very soon my friend!
I bought the book "Haiku Baby" by Betsy Snyder today for Sam. It made me think of you. Check it out - www.haikubaby.com
I am guessing sometime soon you'll be reading hiakus to your baby.
take care,
Jen
I am officially to the point of stalking your blog daily...waiting for the referral post. For the love of pete it has got to be coming soon! We hope to see you guys this weekend!! I'll call ya!
hey jana! i'm coming to dallas in a couple weeks and would LOVE to see you!!!
email me at leah @ lchphotography. net
:)
Sweet, sweet, sweet -- can't wait to see your baby's face.
We totally understand!
Don't you just love when things happen like that, regarding your ticket???
I keep praying you'll get your referral soon!
Thinking of you, Jana...hope it happens soon for you too!
We continue to pray for you!! All the agony of waiting will melt away in seconds when you see your baby's face...how is it possible to fall in love instantaneously looking @ a referral picture? It's a miracle of love:)
We CANT wait for your good news!!!!
(Gibson Family in Branson)
*waiting for Zoie*
Post a Comment