Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy 15 Weeks!

As you probably know, I've put off buying anything for our trip to Africa or for the baby. However, I've now reached the point where I'm more nervous about having *nothing* prepared than I am about possible delays. I know the delays are very possible. But I think I am ready to *begin* nesting.

Some friends are starting to plan a shower for me and our daughter-to-be! Thanks friends! I'm excited.

13 comments:

Amy said...

I had a dream last night about you guys and your sweet baby girl...In the dream you were showing Josh and I pictures of her. :)

It has got to be coming soon Jana!
Can't wait!

Unknown said...

Jana, you should enjoy every moment of the nesting phase. You will need many things and you will discover that you forgot something here or there. More important than anything is the emotional connection you will develop for your daughter as you start setting up her nursery. It's a natural process and very comforting.

graceling said...

Ohh! Let the nesting begin! It's so fun- you'll be so happy you started:)

Hope we hear something soon!

Lizard said...

YAY for nesting....it is so important!

Shawn and Jami said...

Yeah! Can't wait for you:)


jami

Avery and Savannah said...

It is going to be so soon! Sorry to have missed Saturday.

We can't wait to celebrate with you guys.

We appreciate you! :)

Kellsey said...

Oh, Jana! This is great news! I am very excited for you! I hope that registering, etc., is an enjoyable process for you. It can definitely be fun (and/or overwhelming).

Just a quick plug: I continue to LOVE LOVE LOVE my fuzzi Bunz and Bum Genius All-in-one's. I have not tried out the "new" fuzzi bunz, but I have to admit I am a little nervous about them. If you want to know more, please email me and we can "chat".

Amber said...

It's fun to get a few items!

Jess Connell said...

You've been on my mind too... we're hoping you get your referral soon! :)

Can't wait to celebrate with you guys.

Unknown said...

i want to come to a baby shower for little fundie baby girl!!!

Martha Elaine Belden said...

we're excited, too!!

Judy said...

Last weekend I had the pleasure of enjoying a concert with Carolyn Arends. She sang this dear song about her own children and it made me think of you and how you are filled with anticipation and hope. Here are some of the lyrics....

"We've Been Waiting For You"
Oh baby you are not alone
Your room is ready, let's go home
You're gonna like it here

Let me make it clear that
We've been waiting for you
We're so glad you came
We've been looking forward
To showing you the place
There's so much in store and
We've been waiting for you

I know it can take some getting used to
But this old world is where you're meant to be
Life is something not to miss
The taste of ice cream, your first kiss
And when love takes your hand
You will understand why

We've been waiting for you
We're so glad you came
We've been looking forward
To showing you the place
There's so much in store and
We've been waiting for you

Jana, may you enjoy the sweetness of this time of anticipation.

Timothy and Annie Kate Head said...

Jana,
Nest away!! And I agree with Sharon to enjoy this phase. It is a sweet time.

Sophie Claire and I would love to come to a shower for Baby Fundie!

We love and miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!