Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tragic Accident. Please Pray.

I couldn't believe this when I read it just now, but Steven Curtis Chapman's 5 yr. old daughter was struck and killed by a car today at their home. As you all know, probably, Chapman and his family have been huge advocates for international adoption. Maria, their youngest daughter who was killed, was adopted. We should pray for Chapman and his family. I can't imagine.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh no! how awful. i can't even imagine...

Lizard said...

I know...I read this just as I was going to bed. All 3 were adopted through our agency. Unbelievable. I really feel led to pray for their son today.

graceling said...

I am so saddened by this. Praying for God to bring peace and comfort to their hearts.

emily said...

We are grieving for their family. There are no words.

Timothy and Annie Kate Head said...

I had not heard about this until reading your blog. Mercy. Special grace for their son. For the whole family.