Thursday, May 8, 2008

Workin' on week 14.

So much to be thankful for. A lot of beauty in my life.

So many referrals in the past few days. I am no longer Zen-girl. Actually I'm about to jump out of my skin.

Got pulled over yesterday.

12 comments:

emily said...

I have butterflies for you......I just can't wait to rejoice in His amazing goodness when you get the call. It is coming friend, it is coming! :)

Unknown said...

no way. sucks to get pulled over and get a $500 ticket. ugh. so so sorry.

love you. can't wait to get the call about your call...

graceling said...

There are very few times in life when you really walk the same path as someone... but I think this is one of those times with us. Hoping we both hear something, and that maybe we will get to travel together!

dawn said...

Yikes! Hate pull overs. Especially expensive ones. So sorry about that.

Sure hope the call comes soon. Jimmy and I were just chatting about it this morning.

We cannot wait to meet our little niece. Love you lots!

Lizard said...

Oh, I SOOO understand those jitters. Everytime the phone rang I would jump out of my skin and then I couldn't hide my disappointment when I answered the phone. " Oh...its just you..."

Its sooo close friend....Bring on the BABY!!!

Amy said...

It is coming! It has to be! I can't wait!

Angie said...

it's around the corner, i can feel it!!!!

Lindsay said...

So I think this must be similar to going past your due date and having people call you a thousand times a day to ask you if you've had a baby yet. So I hope, hope, hope it's not annoying that I'm checking frequently, excited for any news!

In the meantime, I'm praying for your zen-ness =) and NEWS!

Lori said...

I keep checking your blog. That ticket? Crazy and awful. Oh, and I watched TONS of movies while we were waiting for "the call." It was a really nice distraction.

huntington said...

It never ends . . . once you get the call, you'll be even more anxious and you'll look at those pictures pixel by pixel and worry and weep over everything you see in the background.

I remember a martial arts story I read a few years ago: this zen warrior was struggling to find her way (ninja attacking everywhere, I think). Her ex-lover shook his head. "Peace?" he said, "Forget peace. This is what you need."

And he explained that, for him, all that chaos was PASSION and LIFE.

He didn't mention any speeding tickets though, so maybe you should dial down on the passion and life a little bit. I think Lori Rooney has the best idea, which is to watch a ton of movies.

Chris

dawn said...

Thinking about you today and praying for your daughter.

Hope you hear news of her soon.

love you

Martha Elaine Belden said...

it's going to happen... i can FEEL it!!

can't wait to celebrate with you, dear friend :)