Working on Week 19.
It is slowly dawning on us that we most likely will NOT make it thru the court system until after it re-opens in the fall.
So. We are planning all sorts of fun things for our time off in August. Like, maybe going on a road trip to New Orleans and staying for free at a home in the French Quarter.
And going to the Blog Union!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
So wish I could go to the BU!!!!
Do the courts close for the summer months? Or are they going to be closing because of all of the drought there right now?
We will keep praying for you guys-- I know the wait won't be easy (we lived in limbo-land last spring while waiting for medical results for 6-7 months)... but His timing is perfect. We just wish it would hurry up and get here, for your daughter's sake. :)
Jess
We are in just the same position as you guys. We're still hoping and praying that it might happen this summer--we'll pray the same for you guys. I'm always comforted knowing that God is sovereign and his timing is best, though it doesn't always seem to make the wait easier. Every single time my phone rings I think it might be "the call." I'm sure it's the same for you.
BOTH going to the BU?
I am praying for you guys...and so glad you have some fun plans to keep your summer hopping!
Wahoo! I was wondering if you guys would make it! I'll make sure you're caught up to speed on all the details... XOXO Carey
praying for you guys. I so wish I was going to the BU...all the fun people are going. :)
Jana,
Jennifer, on her "Our Journey to Addis Ababa" blog, pointed out this great customized T-shirt company that has some cool adoption/Ethiopia related stuff (www.zazzle.com/adopttees/) and I got to thinking: "I wish Jana would design some shirts; I bet they'd be beautiful."
You think you might?
Chris
I am so glad to hear you are going to the blog union! I am pretty sure it is going to be the best ever!!
French quarter bed and breakfast sounds wonderful. Slow pace, southern hospitality,....how dreamy.
Tim is off in August and we may do something similar.
Miss yoU!
cant wait for the BU! happy u will be there...hoping for good news soon!
Yes, oh yes. The Blog Union is something to look forward to! Ryan and I are happier than pigs in a puddle to be around such outstanding company.
Post a Comment