
(Hello, sweet one. Did you just wake up? :) Check out that hair.)
Many thanks to you for your traveling advice. It is very helpful to me, as I am generally clueless about such things. Many thanks to our families and friends and church, who are caring for us so lovingly. We are blessed beyond measure.
That's all my jumbled mind has right now, though there are several things I want to blog about soon. Till then....

11 comments:
Gosh! She is so precious! really beautiful even w/ sleepy face. Makes you just want to scoop her up and snuggle. And oh yeah! You will be doing that in no time!!!! Hooray! M
She is so adorable. Look at those sweet lips!
total yumminess....we would love to see you guys before you leave...can't wait to see the crib up:)
so so so exciting!
Well, HELLO CUTIE PIE!!! How precious is she?! :)
She has such long hair! What a beauty!
I love, love that picture, she is precious!!!
Cindy
what a great picture! I love it!
Jana,
We have enjoyed following your blog for these last 6 or 8 months. I am excited that you are FINALLY getting to go get your girl! I was wondering if you might be willing to take a few photos of our little guy while you are an ET. If you would be willing, please e-mail me and I can give you his info. christy@faithnc.org Thanks so much! Christy
Good gracious she is sweet!
Post a Comment