Sunday, May 24, 2009

R is for Ru-Ru.


I think lots of you will love these prints by my friend, Christina.  She just opened her etsy shop, Paperfingers, I don't know, a week ago?  And since then her work has been featured on Apartment Therapy's Ohdeeoh blog, as well as the current issue of the Australian digital magazine, LMNOP.   How's that for her first week on etsy?  

 I thought some of you adoptive parents out there who are busy decorating nurseries and children's rooms might be interested.  Because these are beautiful, right?



Can you spell S-U-C-C-E-S-S?  I'm bursting with pride.  Congrats, Christina.  And to think you designed my adoption announcement! :)

6 comments:

Rachelle said...

Very cute!

Ashleigh said...

Hmmm, I actually AM formulating plans for a new room...for our adopted daughter...sometime in the future...and these could be PERFECT :)
Thanks for sharing!

Lizard said...

Those are beautiful!! Hey, did you send out announcements?

Unknown said...

love these!!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE LOVE these! I wish I could buy the whole alphabet!

christina said...

jana, thank you so much for posting about my shop! you're the sweetest!