Ruthie is adorable in every way:))) Wish our girls lived close by...they would have so much fun! Come by & see all the new pics of Zoie... simplyloveproject.blogspot.com xoxo
Michael and I arrived home with our dear Ethiopian daughter, Ruthie Tagesech, on December 3rd, 2008. We are now preparing to move to Addis Ababa in August 2009. Thanks for stopping by.
9 comments:
Great picture! I can tell she is such a joy!
Awhhhh Ruthie!! That is a fantastic photo, I wish we could get together for a little play date!! xoxo
Wow! We have quite the character here too..What is it about sunglasses? Abeba loves to wear them too.
The Darlings
Absolutely precious!
Cindy
Ruthie is adorable in every way:)))
Wish our girls lived close by...they would have so much fun! Come by & see all the new pics of Zoie...
simplyloveproject.blogspot.com
xoxo
So fabulous!!
love that girl:) miss you.
Such a cutie!
oh boy. and she just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!
Post a Comment