I have told myself-- "You may look, but you may not buy!" and "No buying baby stuff!" till later on in the process. I know once I begin, it will difficult to turn back the nesting tide, as it were. Then my sweet best friend, herself currently five months pregnant in Boston, unexpectedly sent me this gift in the mail:

We are using it as an inspiring little reminder of what is to come....

7 comments:
Love it..Silas received that same onesie as a gift too. He actually received three of the Red campaign onesies....:) Love them though...
Cute little inspiration for you guys!
LOVE those cute little things:) We NEED to do Queen of Sheba! Would a Thur night ever work for you?
oh, yay. i'm so glad you've put it up as a happy reminder.
i have to keep myself from buying you lots and lots of things. i see sweet baby girl clothes and think, "oh, jana would love this!"
Love it! I bought a couple of things from the Red campaign yesterday for our baby...I didn't see that onesie, but it is sooo cute!
So cute! We have three product Red outfits so far for Micah. I was thinking of doing some of his first pics in one of them - two of the onesies were the first things I bought for him (before I knew he was a him! :)
You don't know me, but I found you through a friend of a friend's site. We aren't ready for kids yet, but my husband and I would love to adopt several orphans one day. It will be thrilling to watch you through your blog as you journey through this process.
Corrin
thanks for everyone's sweet comments!! :)
Post a Comment