With only my employer letter and our life insurance letters left to obtain, we are nearing the end of the dossier process! I can actually mentally peer beyond the paperwork process now, and into the next stage--the waiting stage!!!! It's feeling a little more real each day!
On Saturday night we had a feast with sweet friends---to celebrate God's goodness and blessing on us all. Pictured above with us at that dinner are Shawn and Jami. Thanks for the pic, Jami! :)

6 comments:
What a great feeling. It's really a huge burden lifted when it's all done (and that rocks that you guys live so close to another Gladney family--wish we did!)
I can't wait to have our dossier finished...we just have ONE document left! Have you had your CIS fingerprinting appointment yet? Maybe we'll be traveling at the same time!
so good to see you this weekend...how exciting nearing the waiting stage!
Really exciting Jana! I love the picture of you guys. I can't wait to see the one with cute little Ethiopian babies in it too.
YAY for almost being done with the dossier. :)
Hey Sweet Friend, I am so glad that your seeing the light at the end of the paperwork. Let's do breakfast when I get back from Phoenix. Love you.
Post a Comment