Thankful for the time off I have with my husband. Thankful for the cool, sunny weather. Thankful for God's specific provision for us. Thankful for our dear friends and family, who have cheered us on through the adoption process, who have prayed and are still praying for our little daughter. Thankful for you, the network of blog friends from whom we're learning so much, and by whom we are encouraged every time we post--hopefully we will meet some of you someday.
Thankful for growth and change, for rest and renewal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am thankful for blogging buddies like you! Have a BLESSED Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for.
yay for time with your hubby!!! love you both!!
Thankful for you! Love that we are in this process together.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
I'm thankful for you. Love you and Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Post a Comment