Amy Bottomly is always recommending cool etsy stuff on her blog.....I want to be just like Amy, so I'm going to recommend an etsy designer of my own. I think lotsa you adopting people out there would find her work very charming. The shop is Gemmielou--- the artist Gemmie is a friend of my dear friend Liz. (In fact--click on Liz's name and look at her header--you'll see Gemma's work in the photo.) Little tiny wooden people, custom painted to look just like your family!What could be cuter, I ask you??

13 comments:
Oh that is so precious...will have to have me some of those!!
Hope you are doing well!
Thanks Jana!! She is amazed at how these little people are so beloved!! Now she has hair clips with their little faces...so cute!!
I would like to add that I was one of the first people to ask for a custom family, so ours is custom of us, but a bit generic. Now her little families are even more detailed. I actually talked to her yesterday about ordering a new family from her.
this is just way too cute. what a GREAT idea!!!
Marrakesh is a must while you are in DC. You will not be disappointed, but remember to bring cash:)
http://www.marrakesh.us/
This is the site!!
Thanks for the shout out...you want to be just like ME?
These are so cute! Really really cute!
Those are so stinkin' cute! I may have to get me some of those. :)
love these!!!! definitely on the must have list!!!
SO CUTE! I love the dolls!
I love Etsy; do you have any other faves?
I love the little family's! I think I'm going to have our family painted after we have our new addition.
By the way...I also love the sketches you did below. Are you selling them??
Hi Rebecca--I'm not selling the sketches but I am in the process of cutting some relief prints based on the drawings. When I have them done, I'll probably link to my etsy shop. Thanks!
These are SO CUTE! I'm going to order them for sure. You have an etsy shop? What is the link? Can't wait to check it out!
-Shasta
adorable
Post a Comment