I love your sketches - just beautiful! Thanks for commenting on our blog. I'll add you to my daily reading and look forward to sharing with you as we progress. It would be very cool if we traveled together. -Shasta
Michael and I arrived home with our dear Ethiopian daughter, Ruthie Tagesech, on December 3rd, 2008. We are now preparing to move to Addis Ababa in August 2009. Thanks for stopping by.
9 comments:
the baby looks like a peanut.
I think that baby is beautiful!!
Jana!
I love your sketches - just beautiful! Thanks for commenting on our blog. I'll add you to my daily reading and look forward to sharing with you as we progress. It would be very cool if we traveled together.
-Shasta
Jana, babies *are* peanuts. Didn't anyone tell you yet?
I love.
Love them. Especially the first one.
You are a talent, oh yes you are little Jana.
nice!! i love jana artwork. your prints and drawings are amazing.
These pictures are lovely --they're almost like woodcuts or something. I really like your mothers' faces.
Chris
Hey, Sweet J,
I really love these, but I also wanted to say that these seem like more examples of you choosing hope.
yes?
you're amazing
Post a Comment