Thursday, March 13, 2008

We're off....

....to D.C. to visit friends.....tales of the adventure to follow.

In the words of one of my sophomores this week, "Mrs. F., you've never been to our nation's capital?" I know: shocking, just shocking.

Emily, we are planning a visit to Marrekesh! Excited!

8 comments:

Kellsey said...

woo-hoo!!!! SO much fun. I really like visiting D.C. I love all of the Smithsonians. I hope that you get a chance to visit some of them.

enjoy!

Amy said...

Have fun in D.C.! I hope you guys have a RELAXING little break away!

Susan and Chad said...

Following others' journeys has become an amazing part of our journey - we are with you! We just "got away" to San Diego and it was perfect - we all have to go about life (even though we know we're waiting on the most important phone call of our lives!), right?!! May there be peace in the waiting...
Chad and Susan

emily said...

I can't wait to hear about your time in D.C. I sure hope you aren't disappointed with Marakesh, it is a crazy joint. Let me know about your belly dancer for sure.

Have a great trip!

HoodMama said...

Have a great trip! Love the Etsy stuff!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

m&r said...

Looking forward to reading about your trip! And hope you don't mind, but I've tagged you (according to Angie, it brings good luck!).

Unknown said...

I've tagged you! No obligation, of course, but I'm sure there are lots of people waiting for a new post so if you need an excuse, you've got one. You can get the details on my blog: chrisandshasta.wordpress.com
Can't wait to hear about DC!
-Shasta