Yes, it's true.
We are joining Gladney staff and moving to Ethiopia. How's that for some news?
We are honored and excited, and thank you for all your kind emails and comments.
More later. Thanks, friends!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
our journey to our sweet daughter.
43 comments:
I just emailed you after reading Scott's email. This is so exciting and such great news! I can't wait to hear more.
how amazing! i can't wait to hear how the Lord worked this amazing journey out for your family! i am so excited for you! many, many blessings!
kimi told us about the email! i'm SO HAPPY for you guys but SO SAD we won't get to see you! when are you leaving?
HOLY COW! That is so amazing and wonderful! I would love to hear more about it, maybe we can get Jackson and Ruthie together for a play date soon:)
THRILLED! ECSTATIC! JUMPING UP AND DOWN (okay, not literally on that last one, but you get the idea). You're living the dream!
Exciting news!!
You guys are so perfect for this opportunity! Add us to the list of people wanting to hear more about your amazing journey. I am so proud of you guys! Love to all.
Carol P.
YAHOO! Very excited for you guys and Gladney and Ethiopia!
Oh my goodness, that IS news! Can't wait to hear more!
Wow. That is incredible! So excited for you guys (and a little bit jealous if we are being honest). I am so proud to know you. You are inspiring and amazing.
how exciting! wow!
WHAT??? Wow, congratulations!!!
Now I REALLY have to order one of your hair pins before you aren't around to make any more.
Are the ones on Etsi still available?
Thanks, Jana.
Many blessings on your new journey!
Ashleigh
Wow! That is BIG news!
AMAZING! This is so exciting. I can't wait to hear more about your journey. My husband and & I have always wanted to do something like this.
I will be sending up many prayers for you and your sweet family! Congratulations on your new adventure!!
WOW!!! That is BEYOND cool! Oh, hug some babies for me! Meanwhile, hug Ruthie! :) God bless you all!
Nancy in CT (blessed mama to ShaoXi, adopted in Changsha PRC 11.5 years ago!!!!)
So amazing! We are thrilled for you guys. You and Michael will do such an amazing job. :)
So excited for you!
Holy cow!
That is quite the news. Congratulations!
WOW WOW WOW!! COngratulations!! VERY cool!
You really are living the dream....
Again, congrats! And, yes we will have to see you for surely before you go! :) We'll figure something out to get down to D.
OMG! I just started following your blog! God bless you!! God bless you!!
You're my hero.
I just about died when we got that email from Gladney... for some reason, I started crying! I'm just so happy for you, and so want to be doing the same thing, and just so pleased that you get to do it. amazing... i cannot wait to follow your journey!!!
becca
That sounds amazing! Can't wait to hear more!
Wow!! Congratulations, what an amazing experience this will be!!
WOW...very exciting! Can't wait to read about your journey with the Father to Ethiopia!
WHAT???????????????????OMG, that is awesome. We need more details. What will you be doing....PLEASE tell us more!
I just knew that when you posted "The Fundies are pondering the future." that big news would be coming soon. Even so, I'm totally surprised and thrilled to hear that you'll be taking this amazing leap. I eagerly await more info.
Wowzers.
Eyes Toward Ethiopia becomes an even more rich name then... wow. Congratulations; what exciting news. Can't wait to hear more... moving overseas has changed our family in ways that could not have happened in other ways. May He do amazing things in your hearts and lives as you prepare for and make this adjustment.
This must be why God brought you to mind a couple days ago. :)
So amazing....so exciting...can't wait to hear more.
aww.. i want to cry!
and selfishly, it's not in a happy way.
but i know you wouldn't be going if you weren't both being called. so i'll learn to be happy for you :)
we should catch up soon...
SO CRAZY!! This is such great news!! Eric was telling me that a new family was going to be on the Gladney staff in ET....I didn't realize it was you until I actually looked at the email!!! SO, YAAAYY!! Our prayers and blessing are going with you!
WOW!!! That is so exciting!!! You will be sorely missed by your Texas peeps and those Covenant kiddos.
Wow!! Such awesome news!!
I know I said it before yesterday but I'll say it again: You guys blow me away! It's awesome! I can't get over it. Just. Wow! I'm thrilled for YOu! Love M
Jana- I am thrilled for you and yours! Such an incredible journey you are being led on! Congrats- I can't wait to hear more details!
Wow, that is so amazing. Can't wait to hear more about this new and exciting journey. You are doing something I don't know if I'm brave enough to do!
M
Looking forward to the details! Congratulations.
Oh! My!
How brave and exciting. Do you get Super Hero costumes for this event? You really should.
:) Congratulations!
Congratulations, Jana & Michael. I wonder will we see you there when Craig and I travel?
Cindy
Jana! Ok, I still so love reading your blog and seeing all the pics of Ruthie! I'm so excited for you and Michael! Look forward to seeing and hearing what the Lord is doing through ya'll! This is so encouraging to me!
Caroline Lamberth
Ryan told me last week. I couldn't believe it. Praying for you and your family.
Wow!! That is incredible news!! We don't know each other, but we, along with so many others, share Ethiopian adoption. We are still early in the process. Praise God for your heart!!
Post a Comment