Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It has begun.

A quick post while Ruthie chomps on Cheerios.

School's out!  We love seeing more of Michael around here.

We're having our first Moving to Africa Yard Sale this Saturday.   Wish us luck!

So many things to do to get ready to leave that it feels a bit overwhelming.

Little one is trying lots of new words lately, though I don't think the "verbal explosion" has yet begun.....how fun that will be!  Her newest word is "wet."  Her favorite word is "hot," with "poop" coming in as a close second.  "Hot" is used inaccurately, "poop" is used with great accuracy.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That's super-cool that you will be moving to Ethiopia. Good for you guys and for Ruth too. I hope you keep blogging away once you're there so we all can follow the journey. Good luck with your garage sale.

Lori said...

:) Sad to see you go, happy for the adventure to come.

poop!

Sparkz said...

That is really cool you are going to Ethiopia. I wish we could do that. I would love it. Have fun.