Thursday, May 31, 2007
Narrowing it down....
Whew! There are lots of good agencies out there. Editing out some of them has been hard. We do feel like we're starting to have some clarity. I'll be making some phone calls in the next few days to some agencies....hopefully things will become even more clear after I speak with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Gladney has been wonderful to us...you are welcome to check out our blog @ heartinafrica.blogspot.com.
Good luck!
Rachel
Thanks, Rachel.
Rachel,
I have to agree with the Elliott Family, we have been working with Gladney and they have been absolutely wonderful. My husband and I had a situation that made our eligibility status questionable- Gladney was the only agency who took the time to meet with Ethiopian officials to discuss our case and get a firm answer rather than what all the other acencies told us "It should be ok- but we don't know for sure". Please feel free to visit our blog at www.wewillbringthemhome.blogspot.com
Best of Luck!
Renee
Thanks, Renee!!
I'm so glad you've been able to narrow it down. I wish I could help. Let me know what you learn from your phone calls.
Great blog friend!! It's therapeutic to have an adoption blog I think. Although mine probably misses me. : )
Jana and Michael, how thrilling! I pray with you for that special child or even children to be yours SOON! My niece adopted 3 siblings from Burundi in Africa and it has been an exciting and wonderful adventure. The children are special additions to our family. And you are right, their skin and eyes are incredible! So expressive. What love may be yours in this adventure! Cathy
Cathy--I remember that someone had adopted African children in your family! Thanks for the encouragement!!!
Post a Comment