Sunday, June 24, 2007

John Piper on Adoption.

I am spending part of my Sunday listening to John Piper's sermon on the similarities between our salvific adoption into God's family and us adopting a little one into our family. You can go here to listen or to read. I recommend listening!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

It looks like we will be going through the whole process with Gladney together!! Congrats on your decision to adopt!!

emily said...

One of the best sermons-- I listened and took so many notes early on in the adoption process. I told others not to listen unless they were ready to take a giant leap of faith.

Miranda said...

I posted this on my blog (www.themartinsandethiopia.blogspot.com) a while back, I am so glad to see that other people are getting the word out about it also. Wasn't it so encouraging? We are adopting with Gladney from Ethiopia as well. I just found your page.