Quickly, late at night, soooo tired, loooong day.....our homestudy went wonderfully well-we loved our social workers--yes, there were two, because they were observing one another for professional development. Anyway, they were both lovely. Totally warm. And we realized that one social worker's cousin was/is still the principal of the small private school I attended in high school. Did our individual interviews simultaneously, since there were TWO s.w.s! Which made the whole process even shorter. Fabulous! We really enjoyed it, honestly. Yay!
Shawn and Jami, they said they'll most likely do your homestudy too! :)
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Great news. I'm sure they thought you two were just lovely!! So glad the process is moving right along.
Yay! Prayed for you yesterday morning. I'm so glad to hear that it went well!!
So glad it went well. Not that I am suprised at all. You are just one step closer. I can hardly wait!
Yeah! So glad it went well....knew it would be a breeze!
Which principal? That's great!
Thanks everybody!!!!
Linds--Kyle M. :)
Yay-Sweetpea!!! It feels so good, to get through that doesn't it??
Whoohoo!
YEA!!!! I was praying for you guys yesterday. I am so excited that it went well and that you really liked your social workers. That's a blessing.
I am also wondering which principal...Mrs. H?
Yay! That much closer! It was a big relief to me when we finished the home study!
And if she asks, I'm sure Kyle M. will have nothing but glowing things to say! =) Did you have him for Bible, too? I never did, but I wish I had!
So glad to meet you guys...we look forward to hearing how everything goes for you all and we are so happy you are moving through this process so well.
How was the dinner? We miss seeing you:) Maybe we can get together after conferences...how does that sound?
Congrats on getting through those interviews.
WONDERFUL!!! That was the hardest part! At least it was for us.
Post a Comment