Friday, November 2, 2007

Bono and the RED campaign


I watched an interview this evening that Brian Williams of NBC Nightly News did with Bono. It it, Bono provides some encouraging statistics in regards to the effect the product RED campaign is having upon the issues facing Africa. For now, you can find the interview here. Sorry there's no direct link to it yet. I guess it's too soon to find it on YouTube.

6 comments:

Mexican Beauty said...

yeah, i've heard good things about how much the RED campaign has done already and i noticed that the Gap has new RED products this season. that's really exciting.

Shawn and Jami said...

hey, when you sent your fingerprints to the fbi did you fill in the location number? we have ours but it did not fill that part out...i think that we are supposed to type that in...am I right?

jami

Shawn and Jami said...

i'm sure if kate did it then it was done just right. there is an ori that is stamped on it whaen you downlaod it ...but it would not allow the officer to download it onto the fingerprints that she made. i'm sure you are fine:) miss you guys.

emily said...

LOVE that!! 47 million dollars in its first year- INC(RED)IBLE!!

Shawn and Jami said...

Dr. Larash...he is in preston center and we would love to set a date to go to the ethiopian orthodox church:)

emily said...

Sorry to cut in, but Moody and I have wanted to go to the Ethiopian church-- let us know when you are going.

I borrowed your interview for my blog-- thank you:)