WE GOT IT!!!!! It could have taken sooooo much longer---like a month or more longer. We were praying it would come in the mail before Christmas. *sings the doxology*
Actually, our letter just instructs us to go in during business hours--it didn't give us a specific appointment time. I'm thinking we should go in, oh, tomorrow?
Thanks for praying!
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
PRAISE GOD from whom all blessings flow--
I am with you, Sweetpea, that's a great response.
Woo-hoo!!!!!
Yay!! I'm so happy for you!! And you should absolutely go get fingerprinted tomorrow :)
Thanks for your kind words and good wishes on our blog. It really does help to know we're not alone in all of this. - Meredith
ps - hope you didn't mind the link to your site.
I think tomorrow is the perfect time to go! We got ours on a Saturday- had friends from out of town and we were all swimming. They were kind enough to let us run and get printed right then and there!!
Very excited for you.
Yeah for you and micheal.
Congrats! YEAH! One step closer to your babe.
...Praise Him all creatures here below. Praise Him above you heavenly hosts. Praise Father, Son, and Hoooooly Ghooooost.
Aaaaaaaaaa-men.
hee hee. thanks for singing with me, guys.
just reading this - woohoo!! hope you're off getting those prints right now! awesome!
Great news! Hope you were able to get it all done today.
Love you!
YAY!!!!!!
YAY!! I know we waited for this appt and the letter bascially says "come any time!" so weird.
Celebrating and singing in my head with you. So excited! We went the very next morning too...couldn't wait a day longer!
Did you go?? Look forward to Saturday night!
Did you go yet?!? Such a relief to get that over with!
See you Sunday night!
yeah yeah yeah!!!! so excited for you!!!
I am so happy for you guys Jana! I can't wait to see your precious little one.
Post a Comment