Constantly hugged goats. If only. This video is a riot. I've always thought Atticus would be the greatest name ever for a kid, but on second thought......
I don't really get it....I thought having your children select your wine was a perfectly wonderful idea!!! :) I mean someone is going to have to help me figure it out!
Ok, I don't know you and found your blog through google's suggested list for me (because I don't follow enough, I guess) and this had me crying. Hilarious. DId you watch the yoga one too?
Hmm... since so many seem to like Aticus (me among them) clearly we are a trend. Blech.
This is soooo funny to me..especially living here in the San Francisco Bay area. When we first moved here I took my two toddlers to the library for a storytime. The Librarian asked the group of kids what their favorite snacks were. One kid raised and hand and yelled "EDAMAME!!" nerd.
I knew then I wasn't in Texas anymore.
I remember another time at the park when I pulled out graham crackers for the kids and another mom pulled out green bell pepper strips for her kids.
Michael and I arrived home with our dear Ethiopian daughter, Ruthie Tagesech, on December 3rd, 2008. We are now preparing to move to Addis Ababa in August 2009. Thanks for stopping by.
14 comments:
Absolutely great.
Thanks, Jana . . .
hilarious!
I loved this!
I also LOVE pirate bootie. Good stuff, y'all.
I am Ella's mother...
This guy reminds me of soooo many people I know...
This is just the best....I am forwarding it to all the above mentioned friends:)
Hilarious!
ha ha!
Constantly hugged goats. If only. This video is a riot. I've always thought Atticus would be the greatest name ever for a kid, but on second thought......
I don't really get it....I thought having your children select your wine was a perfectly wonderful idea!!! :) I mean someone is going to have to help me figure it out!
Really great!!! Thank you for sharing. :)
Okay, this cracked me up! I suppose my poor children totally need the goldfish detox diet. How funny!
Does it help that I only give them the "whole grain" version of goldfish?!?
So wonderful. Pirates Booty is yummy.
Ok, I don't know you and found your blog through google's suggested list for me (because I don't follow enough, I guess) and this had me crying. Hilarious. DId you watch the yoga one too?
Hmm... since so many seem to like Aticus (me among them) clearly we are a trend. Blech.
This is soooo funny to me..especially living here in the San Francisco Bay area. When we first moved here I took my two toddlers to the library for a storytime. The Librarian asked the group of kids what their favorite snacks were. One kid raised and hand and yelled "EDAMAME!!" nerd.
I knew then I wasn't in Texas anymore.
I remember another time at the park when I pulled out graham crackers for the kids and another mom pulled out green bell pepper strips for her kids.
AHAHAHAHA!!! Jana, this is so funny. I'm going to watch all of his videos. Thanks for sharing!!!
Post a Comment