Monday, September 1, 2008
A Care Package Headed to Africa.....
....Thanks to my sweet bloggy friend, Meredith. She and Ryan meet their sweet Simon soon! And they have graciously offered to take these little gifts to our little one. We are so thankful!!!! (Don't worry, Meredith, all this stuffs into a big ziploc bag! No, seriously!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
We can't wait to shower your little girl with these gifts and lots of love... and to tell her about the special parents she has who are waiting to meet her!
I can just see her all snuggled up in her sweet dress and new pink blankie!
BTW...I got it. Gorgeous! Your eyes for sure ;)
That is the sweetest little dress. I'm sure she's going to look beautiful in it.
Yea! That is so sweet of them to take these precious thing for you.
Just a tiny FYI which I hope is read the right way, if you'd like to take these items home with you when you come home with your sweet one, I'd put her name (her Ethiopian name) in them. Due to the sheer number of kids in each orphanage everything becomes community property except photo albums. But, once you're holding your precious little one the only thing that you're probably really going to care about taking home with you is HER! :)
YES! How sweet. I can't wait to see what she looks like, and -- even more awesome-- see the three of you together.
We gave that same little bunny to one of our foster babies. She will love it! You must be over the moon.
so excited for you guys. Beau
CUTE!
Gorgeous, gorgeous little things!
Cindy
Congrats on your referral!!! I assume your in Dallas are with the tollway? We're in the Fort Worth area, and are just beginning with Gladney :) Just thought I would introduce myself.
Ali
oh, yay!!! so fun to send gifts to the little sweetpea!!!
We sent the very same photo album!!
Hate to brag here and everything but I got to hold the sweet baby girl that will wear that cute dress!
She is amazing! Beautiful and I am so glad she is coming home to Texas. What a blessed opportunity for our family to meet your sweet baby girl. :)
Fill in those of us who are adoption-stupid on the next steps! I have no idea, and I'm so interested!
Congrats..I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to be in your shoes...We're #23 on the wait list, yeah!!! Kristi
How amazing to be able to send gifts to her and for them to be delivered by a friend. :)
Post a Comment