jana.... just wanted to let you know that we have pictures of your little beauty that we took while in ethiopia a few weeks ago....however, we have been without electricity since we have been back due to hurricane ike (also without internet), so i havent been able to contact you until now! we are finally home now and i will be sending the pictures your way! blessings!
Oh, it's you guys! Kimberly B told me that Eli was in the room with the (your last name)'s little girl. I couldn't quite place who that was! I guess I don't see your last name very often. She said Eli was making her laugh. Very cute :) Isn't it sweet that they're buddies?
Michael and I arrived home with our dear Ethiopian daughter, Ruthie Tagesech, on December 3rd, 2008. We are now preparing to move to Addis Ababa in August 2009. Thanks for stopping by.
7 comments:
jana....
just wanted to let you know that we have pictures of your little beauty that we took while in ethiopia a few weeks ago....however, we have been without electricity since we have been back due to hurricane ike (also without internet), so i havent been able to contact you until now! we are finally home now and i will be sending the pictures your way! blessings!
oh!! i love the sweet animals and book. : )
I hope so too! I'm so glad you like the book.
all the best,
Jen
So perfect...can't wait for baby girl to hear you read some sweet words to her!
I received word that the courts have opened a week earlier! Woo-hoo!
THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR YOU AND YOURS!
Oh, it's you guys! Kimberly B told me that Eli was in the room with the (your last name)'s little girl. I couldn't quite place who that was! I guess I don't see your last name very often. She said Eli was making her laugh. Very cute :) Isn't it sweet that they're buddies?
hey! just wanted to get our blogs linked up!
Post a Comment