Sunday, November 2, 2008

Court Date!

Tomorrow!

If we pass, we travel.

If we don't, we are delayed.

Shower! Today! Yay.

26 comments:

Julie said...

Fingers and toes crossed Jana! Have a beautiful shower.

Jocelyn said...

Sending good thoughts your way!! I hope to see little girl's picture on this blog tomorrow!!

Heather said...

Thinking of you!! Hoping and praying! Enjoy your shower.... make sure to post some photos!

Amy said...

WIsh I could be at your shower, hope its fun! Can't wait to see pictures off some of your fun gifts! We are praying for court tomorrow!!!!

Ladybugs appear said...

fingers crossed. amy

dawn said...

I am with you in spirit, sweet sister.

Hope today is so sweet and tomorrow is even sweeter.
Love love love you.

Anonymous said...

Praying for your court date.

m&r said...

We are thinking of you!! Cannot wait to hear that you are making plans to travel to Ethiopia.

Lizard said...

I am praying for you two....and hoping for some sweet news!!

Gretchen said...

I'm sending you major positive vibes and lots of prayers! I'll be checking in with ya bright and early tomorrow....

Shelly Roberts said...

PRAYING for you guys!!!!! Blessings, Shelly

Natalie Fournet said...

Praying for you and will be checking in! Love you guys!

Rebecca said...

Can't wait to see shower pics!

We're praying for tomorrow. Successful court date for little R., here we come :)

kristen said...

Praying for you!!

Lori said...

I am thinking of you *constantly*. I think I'm more jazzed up about your court date than I am about election day.

coffeemom said...

IT's tomorrow already, today...well you know. I have prayed for successful court for you (and the other court dates) today! High hopes. M

Jen said...

praying for you today!

los cazadores said...

Sending lots of good vibes your way...

Cindy

emily said...

Praying! I hated to miss celebrating with you yesterday. I pray it was a huge encouragement to you.

Renee said...

Hoping to hear good news soon!

christina said...

so excited! we're praying for you!!

christina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
christina said...

sorry, that's my deleted comment, it posted it twice for some reason. still excited!

jen said...

I can't stop checking your blog today. I hope SO SO much that you'll post good news soon.

love, Jen

Lizard said...

The suspense is killing me!!

~Laura~ said...

PRAYING!!!