
You can murderously stab your innocent pumpkin: :)
You can hang out with cute doggies named Ozzie:

You can carve a little pumpkin that strongly favors your husband:
You can do a little silly dancing:

You will have the best time. But you still may find you have one thing on your mind:

(Thanks to Christina for the pictures!!)



14 comments:
How cool is that! Beautiful!
I love the Ethiopian Pumpkin! We'll be praying for Monday and that everything goes smoothly.
I want a Africa heart Ethiopia pumpkin!
But it's not gonna happen, because:
1. I have no artistic ability and would never be able to carve the shape of Africa onto a pumpkin. Or draw a heart, for that matter.
2. I don't carve pumpkins (I don't like to feel all the grossness when you have to clean out the insides.)
We paint pumpkins in my house:)
Good Post! I love your blog! Do you mind if I add you to my blog roll? I would love to follow your journey to Ethiopia. We are adopting from China! ;) Rachelle
oh, that looks like so much fun!!! yay for good friends, tasty cider and fun things to do while you're waiting.
OK I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I want one...oh to have that artistic talent! I am so jealous!
That is the best pumpkin ever!!! I love it!!
Wow! That looks like a great time!! Beautiful carving job on the Ethiopia pumpkin!! Hoping and praying that we both bring our daughters home soon!!!
Happy Halloween!
OMG, that is soooo cool. Love it! Laura
just think, next halloween there will be pictures of the little one with you! we had so much fun, so glad we're neighbors!
That Africa-heart pumpkin would make a really cool blockprinted by Jana birth announcement since she is very likely coming home in November!! I think it'd be adorable!
I still have your package because I'm hoping to make it on Sunday if things are going smoothly here...!
Just thinking about you and wishing you the best (of luck)(plus speed and good weather and strong bellies and love).
That Africa pumpkin is magnificent.
Hope you hear some great news this week! I'm with you... no matter how I keep myself busy, there's still only one thing on my mind!
The Africa pumpkin is the coolest thing I've ever seen! I love it. Checking your site on the hour today for good news!
Post a Comment