
A few things.
I have a very gifted friend designing my adoption announcements. Christina works at a design firm during the day---so this is on-the-side freelance work for her. Anyway, I know she would love to do your adoption announcement, too. Because she told me. :) She's been such a supportive and excited friend regarding our adoption of R. Check out an example of a birth announcement she designed here. Lovely, right? Talented, I tell you. Just contact her on her blog if you're interested.
Did you know that Josh and Amy wrote a book about their marriage journey and Ethiopian adoption? I'm excited! You should be, too! :) You can order it here. We heart Josh, Amy, Silas, and Baby Girl Who is to Come.
I have a very gifted friend designing my adoption announcements. Christina works at a design firm during the day---so this is on-the-side freelance work for her. Anyway, I know she would love to do your adoption announcement, too. Because she told me. :) She's been such a supportive and excited friend regarding our adoption of R. Check out an example of a birth announcement she designed here. Lovely, right? Talented, I tell you. Just contact her on her blog if you're interested.
Did you know that Josh and Amy wrote a book about their marriage journey and Ethiopian adoption? I'm excited! You should be, too! :) You can order it here. We heart Josh, Amy, Silas, and Baby Girl Who is to Come.

More later.

5 comments:
Ohhhhh we so want one too:)))
We love seeing Ru updates. Dawn & Jimmy are over the moon happy!!!!
Zoie just turned 1 on Sat. We posted a silly video if you want to peek.
xoxo
Very cool!
OK - I'm heading over to Amy's site and getting that book today! Can't wait to read it. If you get a chance, post a pix of the new announcements. Love you guys!
And Patty Griffin and Daniel Lanois (I thank him for the beauty of Wrecking Ball, which in my opinion is Emmylou's best album) and the movie Mystic River (gasp, shiver, sob!).
I love love love your blog and do believe that Miss Ruth may be as impish and lovely a girl as I have ever seen. Also, what a name! It is perfect for her. Congratulations to your splendid family!
Thanks for the Shout. Out. Jana! I can't wait to see that Ruthie in person... this weekend hopefully! :)
Post a Comment