our journey to our sweet daughter.
what an infectious laugh! love the lack of clothing paired with the stripey leg warmers!
i love that though she only has a diaper, she's still accessorizing with the leg warmers and the awesome hair clippy!
What a cute little precious girl! She's such a happy baby!
That is so adorable!!
What a doll baby! She has the sweetest little laugh.I love those "baby legs," too! We have a couple pairs for R, too.
I love the way she stands up and sits down with no effort....and precious bebe way to work that diaper.
Love her giggle!! Too cute!! She has grown so much since we were all in Addis. I really hope we get the chance to see you all again sometime soon!
Love that precious laugh!
OH, Ru is so cute. She's wearing the little leg warmers I bought for her! It's very impressive to see her stand up so easily. Someone is a big girl :)
That IS hilarious. I love her outfit!
i love that sweet laugh.
really charming.
Will says...der Woofie!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
what an infectious laugh! love the lack of clothing paired with the stripey leg warmers!
i love that though she only has a diaper, she's still accessorizing with the leg warmers and the awesome hair clippy!
What a cute little precious girl! She's such a happy baby!
That is so adorable!!
What a doll baby! She has the sweetest little laugh.
I love those "baby legs," too! We have a couple pairs for R, too.
I love the way she stands up and sits down with no effort....and precious bebe way to work that diaper.
Love her giggle!! Too cute!! She has grown so much since we were all in Addis. I really hope we get the chance to see you all again sometime soon!
Love that precious laugh!
OH, Ru is so cute. She's wearing the little leg warmers I bought for her! It's very impressive to see her stand up so easily. Someone is a big girl :)
That IS hilarious. I love her outfit!
i love that sweet laugh.
really charming.
Will says...der Woofie!
Post a Comment