she was ON tonight! from the sweet "hi" to the scrunched up smile to the animal noises...all precious. "mama" and "dada" are always the sweetest, though. she looked a little worn out at the end though. being adorable must be hard work. i have followed the news of your new adventure with gladney. how exciting!
Funderburks...your new video is ADORABLE!!! Ru is growing up & such a big girl saying so many new words:) Our 2 girls are the same age...its incredible all the new joys everyday!! We are thrilled to hear more news on your ET journey with Gladney! So happy for you!! xoxo
Do you know what I think is the cutest about this video? The way Miss Ruthie is trying to see Da-Da AROUND the camera. She keeps trying to find him - SO ADORABLE!!! What a doll - and so smart!
so sweet! It was a joy meeting you guys last night! Ruthie is just as precious in person! I'm going to second that.. being adorable must be hard work!!
Michael and I arrived home with our dear Ethiopian daughter, Ruthie Tagesech, on December 3rd, 2008. We are now preparing to move to Addis Ababa in August 2009. Thanks for stopping by.
21 comments:
she was ON tonight! from the sweet "hi" to the scrunched up smile to the animal noises...all precious. "mama" and "dada" are always the sweetest, though. she looked a little worn out at the end though. being adorable must be hard work. i have followed the news of your new adventure with gladney. how exciting!
I don't know if I've ever commented on your blog Jana! I just wanted to say she is a DOLL! Adorable!
Funderburks...your new video is ADORABLE!!! Ru is growing up & such a big girl saying so many new words:) Our 2 girls are the same age...its incredible all the new joys everyday!!
We are thrilled to hear more news on your ET journey with Gladney!
So happy for you!!
xoxo
oh my goodness, i love the ru. i can't believe how fast she's growing and learning! hope we can all get together soon :)
WHY does this video make me cry?
She has got to be one of the cutest little girls!!! I hope we have ones so cute someday...
I never comment on blogs but seriously!!! This made my day...she is so cute! Can't wait to see her (oh, yes, and you too mom and dad;)
What a little sweetie!
Oh my goodness she is the sweetest thing! My kids are loving this video!
What a joy.
Too cute... she is precious!!!
uuummmm..... no. It does not get any cuter than that! EVER! she is total cuteness!!!!!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Do you know what I think is the cutest about this video? The way Miss Ruthie is trying to see Da-Da AROUND the camera. She keeps trying to find him - SO ADORABLE!!! What a doll - and so smart!
what a DOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!! so cute. Sol and I are watching the video together over and over and over...
I'm pretty sure that couldn't get any cuter! She's soooo sweet!
Ah, Girl, your daughter is beshmootiefull (in case you didn't know, that's a big compliment). ;-)
SO much fun to watch this and to hear her. I cannot get over her adorable scrunch smile!
so sweet! It was a joy meeting you guys last night! Ruthie is just as precious in person! I'm going to second that.. being adorable must be hard work!!
I love her deep voice! She must have gotten that from Michael!!
unbelievably cute!
adorable!
Post a Comment