Saturday, September 22, 2007

itty bitty etsy shop.

For those of you who asked about my etsy shop: thanks. I really truly only have about 4-5 prints for sale right now. Yesterday I checked my shop, and giggled that: 1. all my listings had expired and so my shop had been empty for who knows how long, and 2. Yep, I have sold exactly three prints on etsy. :) However, I do hope to add some new work (particularly about adoption/family/motherhood) in the months to come. I also hope to improve the quality of my photos; the images really don't do the art justice.

Thanks for the encouraging words, guys. (If you're interested in the print of the woman, I would be happy to print one for you.)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

My wife really likes the "Tree of Life" print... How much do you sell these for and can I get ahold of one? (= Thanks

Mark B.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
wowee18@yahoo.com
http://ouradoptionlog.blogspot.com/

Jana said...

Hey Mark--just click on the link "etsy shop" in the link above, it will take you to the little shop, where you can order a tree. :) Thanks for your interest. :)

Kellsey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kari said...

Jana, I would also love to purchase the "tree of life" print. It looks like I need to go to etsy and order. I have been so busy the past 2 weeks...haven't been peeking @ my fav. blogs :) The homestudy will go great!!! I was so nervous and when it was all over....whew!! It really wasn't that tough, but I worked myself up in a lather. Two families from AWAA received referrals yesterday (6 mo old girl and 11 mo old boy/2mo girl) We were all ecstatic!! We've been DTE for 1 month 5 days!! Waiting is such a roller coaster ride!
Have a great weekend!
Kari:)
zoiegibson5.com

Kari said...

Jana, I can't find your link for etsy shop...would you mind posting that info again?
Thanks,
Kari :)

Jana said...

hi, Kari!! Actually, the word "etsy shop" in my post should be a link straight to my etsy shop. I actually just sold my last "tree," but I'm going to print some more this week---AFTER the homestudy! :)So if you'll keep checking the shop, I should have that print back up for sale. Thanks so much for your interest. :)