Monday, September 10, 2007

OH, thank you, thank you, thank you.

I could scream. In a good way--- I sent it off today!!!! Our check, our notarized stuff, our app, to Gladney. The first part. And the rest is almost done.


Okay, so I know for most people this part isn't THAT hard--but Michael and I have been so busy adjusting to new things at work, etc., that getting this first part done has seemed endless. As if we've been doing everything in slow motion. And underwater. So, for us, getting this first part off is cause for big, big smiles!!!!

7 comments:

emily said...

Whoo Hoo!! You are on your way sister-- congrats!!

amazing grace said...

Yeah!!! One step closer....

Beau Fournet said...

Exciting to have things moving! I have loved the milestones of finishing things at each stage in the process.

I have seen your blog before...and think we may have a mutual friend. I had a meeting today and she said you taught her child maybe...not sure if you're the same gal.

My husband and I are trying to plan a dinner or something at our house soon for all the Gladney Ethiopia families--Dallas Area in the process. I'll let you know...if you are the Dallas teacher and still live in Dallas:)

MissHannah said...

Everyday you are one step closer...So wonderful. As I read your blog and others like it...I am reminded that your child is out there right now.

I'm praying for your precious baby.

~Laura~ said...

how exciting!! We just had our phone interview with Gladney today and will work on the first application this week. I'm overwhelmed but in a good way! :)

Lori said...

I felt huge relief too getting that part off. It was nice knowing that, at least for a day or two, we could sit around and not fill out any form. Congrats :)

emily said...

gave my best answer on my own blog, meant to do it here:)