My little brain is so full right now of job, adoption, paperwork, etc., that I don't really have the juice. But my little brain is thinking this: that making some art, and maybe even selling it, is a great "waiting for a referral" activity. :)
Here are a few prints I made late last year--The first is called "Woman Waiting," and is a reflection on my own infertility, among other things. The second print is called "Tree of Life."
Sorry the image quality/lighting is so poor.


8 comments:
I think making art is a PERFECT "waiting for referral" activity. Also, people keep reminding me that now is the time to do things like this--you'll be busy being a mom soon.
I love your prints and I'm eager to see more...
Oh, these are beautiful. I've always been drawn to prints like these. It was my favorite art activity in the tons of classes I took in high school. Where can I find you on etsy?
I love the prints and would definitely be interested:) I'm so jealous of your artistic ability, I know that we can't all be talented in all areas- but I can't carry a tune either!! Contentment, right?
My kids ask me to draw animals-- then say, "that looks nothing like a horse...." Keep us posted.
I love your art!! In fact, here's an idea you can think of (if you haven't already:) Put your artwork on a tee shirt!!! I would buy either prints in a heart beat!! Great way for you to raise funds for your adoption! We will have our tees next week!
The tree is amazing!! I'd love to see more! I have no idea if you can put your beautiful artwork on a tee, but I want to cheer you on!! Let me know
if you do! Also, how can we find your art on etsy?
Kari (friend of Jimmy and Dawn)
www.zoiegibson5.com (kiki)
Those are beautiful pieces of art. You do beautiful work. I know you would have a good market among adopting families. Amy
You have an amazing gift! I am blessed to know you and call you friend. Miss you guys!
Jami
Would love to get the Tree of Life for Shawn's office? Let me know.
I love both of these prints. The print I have from you, the beautiful, multi colored textile study (I think you called it) brightens my little place and makes me happy whenever I see it.
Please continue to share your talent with us all. Love you.
Post a Comment