Friday, December 14, 2007

Hey friends!! Thanks for asking about our appt!

Our dsl has been out for days. And I've got pink eye. Yummy!!

Our appt went great--we went early in the morning, stood in line in the cold, and were in and out in thirty minutes!!!!!!

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Also, my best friend just had her first sweet baby five weeks ago. He is not gaining weight like he should and their doctor is very concerned. They are going to start running tests. Could you pray for baby Sol? ("soul") I know this is hard on my sweet friend and her sweet husband. Thanks.

6 comments:

HoodMama said...

Glad the appt. went well. Will pray for your friend, Sol, and you.

Martha Elaine Belden said...

thanks for the update, and i'll keep praying for your friend :)

emily said...

We really enjoyed our time with you guys! It is always a pleasure- praying the CIS approval comes quickly.

Kellsey said...

I am glad your appt went smoothly.

How's the pink eye coming along?

Sarah and Tim said...

I'm glad the fingerprinting went smoothly. Isn't it cool how they do that electronicaly now - no inky fingers??!

Ellie said...

we all have pink eye right now too! Isn't it just wonderful! :)