Monday, December 24, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

We are rejoicing with TED and LORI .....we are still internet-less, which has been kind of nice, actually--except that we totally missed the Rooney's referral!!! Back on line this week hopefully. Neither of us has had an 8 hour window to wait at home for the ATT dude to work on our phoneline! I also want you to know that my best friend's baby is doing much better--she had a supply problem--he's gaining weight like crazy now!! Thanks for praying.


Have a blessed holiday!


Jana and Michael

7 comments:

HoodMama said...

Merry Christmas!

Lori said...

Get that internet back up and running! I missed you last week!

Scott and Emily Lydick said...

Merry Christmas!! You guys are almost done and on the wait list!!! So excited for you.

Martha Elaine Belden said...

all good news :)

i hope your christmas was very very merry!

Christina said...

Merry Christmas....we have been following your blog!!!!

Kari said...

Hi Jana,
We love keeping up with your journey...things are really moving for you and hubby!! :) When do you predict a referral?? Every agency is soooo different, wondering what the time frame is for Gladney? We would love to hear more about your adoption...keep posting!! Hope your computer is up and running soon!
Lots of love,
Kari (email me soon if you get a second)

Carissa said...

Hey Jana! I just saw that you asked about my blog. I don't know how to do that link with a picture thing, but I may figure that out soon. It's nmyflipflops.blogspot.com. Praying for you and the adoption!