Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hanging around.


You might wonder where we are in our "wait." I've kind of lost count of weeks; we are well over the six-month mark now. The courts officially closed about a week ago, so if and when we get our referral, we won't have a court date until at least October. Michael starts school soon, and I am currently on a three-week break from tutoring. It's been really nice. Restful. I'm reading a lot. Comtemplating buying a new, much nicer camera. Cutting on a few printing blocks, and proofing them. Hanging around.


5 comments:

Amber said...

Six months is so long! You must be getting a referral very soon. Enjoy your time off!

Amy said...

You can come hang around in eventful Oklahoma City... Just throwin' out there. :)

Amy said...

Just throwin IT out there...

~Laura~ said...

I'm becoming bitter about your wait time. It's nuts really.

Jocelyn said...

You are doing better then I would be, 6 months??? You were a joy to be around in CA, I'm highly impressed:-) Now come on referral!!!! Oh, and thanks for the OK song...I was laughing so hard..you have a great voice too!!