Just checkin' in and want to tell you I'm praying for you this morning. Oh how hard the journey of adoption is!! .... the waiting and the waiting ... yet soon that phone call is gonna come and you will be on a wild high like you've never known. We will all be REJOICING with you!!! Keep hangin' on ... it's the only what you're gonna get through. No turnin' back now. :) Blessings~ Shelly
Hey Jana. Love the pic. Also love the art work you posted. Praying for you guys! We need to go out for Tex-Mex again soon! Talk to Nat and pick a date. -Beau
Michael and I arrived home with our dear Ethiopian daughter, Ruthie Tagesech, on December 3rd, 2008. We are now preparing to move to Addis Ababa in August 2009. Thanks for stopping by.
5 comments:
Just checkin' in and want to tell you I'm praying for you this morning. Oh how hard the journey of adoption is!! .... the waiting and the waiting ... yet soon that phone call is gonna come and you will be on a wild high like you've never known. We will all be REJOICING with you!!! Keep hangin' on ... it's the only what you're gonna get through. No turnin' back now. :) Blessings~ Shelly
Hey Jana. Love the pic. Also love the art work you posted. Praying for you guys! We need to go out for Tex-Mex again soon! Talk to Nat and pick a date. -Beau
7 months yikes! hoping you get word soon
so tulsa? you in?
I check daily...I know this waiting is so hard!! I can't wait to hear the news!
Just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you. ((hugs))
Post a Comment