our journey to our sweet daughter.
Ethiopian Boy: hand-cut, hand-printed block print. 5x5 inches.
Daughter: hand-cut, hand-printed block print. 9x12 inches.
Wow Jana. Those are really beautiful.
Very nice. I like your style...these are way cool! I'd love to see more of your artwork.
Ohhhhh, Jana. Amazing work. Amazing. Do you have a shop where you sell your pieces?
Beautiful!
Love your work Jana! I second Courtney's question... are you selling these on Etsy too?
These are really great. Next, I think the world would like: a lion of Judah, something about coffee, and maybe the temples of Gondar. Are you up to it?
Those are SO cool. Super talented!Cindy
those are beautiful!!
Beautiful Pooter-I think you may have a market for those. : )We have a Powershot SD800IS Digital Elph. Its a great little camera and it slips nicely into a diaperbag. But maybe you want something bigger.
So glad to see your new prints. They are lovely.
very, very cool jana!!!!!
I LOVE!!!!
i love these! where do you have them??
You are so amazingly talented.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Wow Jana. Those are really beautiful.
Very nice. I like your style...these are way cool! I'd love to see more of your artwork.
Ohhhhh, Jana. Amazing work. Amazing.
Do you have a shop where you sell your pieces?
Beautiful!
Love your work Jana!
I second Courtney's question... are you selling these on Etsy too?
These are really great.
Next, I think the world would like: a lion of Judah, something about coffee, and maybe the temples of Gondar. Are you up to it?
Those are SO cool. Super talented!
Cindy
those are beautiful!!
Beautiful Pooter-I think you may have a market for those. : )
We have a Powershot SD800IS Digital Elph. Its a great little camera and it slips nicely into a diaperbag. But maybe you want something bigger.
So glad to see your new prints. They are lovely.
very, very cool jana!!!!!
I LOVE!!!!
i love these! where do you have them??
You are so amazingly talented.
Post a Comment