
Thanks for asking about the prints. I loaded my two new Ethiopia-themed prints onto Etsy--you can take a look at them here. I am printing a small edition of both--which means that if someone purchases one off my etsy site, I will reload another print from the edition so someone else can buy one. I hope to cut a few more images soon--as soon as I get new supplies in; I ran out of lino.

Each print is considered an original piece of art, not a reproduction. Here is a beautiful explanation of the woodcut/linoleum cut process.

3 comments:
They are beautiful!
Nikki
www.madebynikki.blogspot.com --> blog stylizing for my Ethiopian mission!
Jana, I'm sooooooo glad you're working!! These prints are gorgeous. Dang! You have a great way of filling the space. I can't wait to see more.
That is pretty amazing Jana!! I am going to have to buy one when I have some money...so keep them coming!! I want one for Pacey's room!!
Post a Comment