Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy 9th, baby.

The little one turns nine months old today. We continue to hope and pray that we will be able to bring her home before she turns one. Thinking a lot about her today.

9 comments:

Julie said...

You'll be with her before you know it. Happy Birthday little one.

Carol said...

Happy 9th month birthday sweet baby! Can't wait for you to come home!
Carol

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet baby. :)

Lori said...

Oh sweet girl. Happy birthday. I hope these next few weeks FLY.

Cory, Lisa, and Weredesh said...

We're hoping the same thing, as ours turns 10 months October 1st! Hoping for quick and successful court dates!

~ Lisa

Jocelyn said...

Happy 9 months sweet girl!!!

The Grovers said...

Happy 9 months, Baby Girl Fundy! I can't wait to see you smile your best "I-love-you-Mommy-&-Daddy" smile in the arms of your precious parents!

kristen said...

Happy nine months baby girl!

Christine said...

Happy birthday to her. It'll happen soon. Maybe we'll be there at the same time now.