Wednesday, December 10, 2008







12 comments:

Beth said...

Hi Jana,

I found your blog from Leah, who is a sweet friend of mine.

Thank you for sharing your journey! Your darling daughter is just beautiful.

We, too, are on a journey towards adoption. Ours is taking place locally though the foster care system.

It is so exciting to see God building families through adoption. Only HE would be able to bring children and parents together despite the thousands of miles that separate them.

Blessings on your growing family,
Beth

Natalie Fournet said...

Jana each picture is so precious! Thanks for keeping us happy with more pictures of her sweet face. And glad to see that Coke in your hand!

~Laura~ said...

love the pics. Ruthie has a new hair style in every picture...I love it! She's so darn cute!

How are you feeling?

Lizard said...

I am loving all the pictures. She is so beautiful and I love that beautiful afternoon light!! and the coke.

Jess Connell said...

Praying for you guys as you continue in this huge transition... not only Ethiopia to America, or from Michael & Jana to Mom & Dad... but from 2 to 3!

Praying for God's grace to you all, for His peace and joy for your hearts through these extra-special holidays, and for His kindness to you amidst all the "normal" stresses of life...

thinking of you guys!

Carol said...

She is such a cutie. I cannot wait until we see her in person at an upcoming Ethiopian families event! Keep those photos coming. So happy for you 3!!!

emily said...

I love how you are two fisting it in one pic! :) I really do love seeing these each day.

Laurzie said...

The hair! The hair is so sweet!

solas4me said...

Thanks for sharing the great pictures. Love them.

The Darlings

dawn said...

I really cannot wait to get my hands on this baby girl. I am dying to sit and listen to all the stories. Christmas cannot get here fast enough for me.

Judy said...

Isn't it great that no matter where you are, you can count on Coca Cola?

Anonymous said...

You're so beautiful Jana.