Jana- I'm wondering if you do any sort of Ethiopian Christmas ornaments? Or perhaps you know someone that does. Please email me if you get a chance. {I do know how hard this transitional time can be and please know that I am praying for you.} Faith {Grace's sister} cfewers at gmail dot com
Okay, just watched it a second time and cried. "She can't help herself. Good job, Ruthie." You guys are precious. I'm just so happy to see/hear you three together, this family of Fundies.
Michael and I arrived home with our dear Ethiopian daughter, Ruthie Tagesech, on December 3rd, 2008. We are now preparing to move to Addis Ababa in August 2009. Thanks for stopping by.
24 comments:
Send this to me another way. It's not working here and I HAVE TO SEE IT! You know I do.
Try it again. I changed the settings.
alas, i cannot see it either. :-) but will look forward to seeing Ruthie in action soon!!
hrm, seems to still be on a private setting. i was so excited when i saw there was a video! hope it works soon.
awesome!! she's got good taste. go ruthie.
Girl has got moves, well at least one 'move'. Cute!
rhythm AND flexibility. wow...all that jiving while nearly doing the splits...that's what i call talent!
Hysterical! She has great rhythm.
Clearly born to be a Texan!
I love it! By the way, thats what your house is going to look like for a very long time!
Really sweet.... Sweet little Ruthie and her dancing moves!
She is gorgeous...and the dancing is so cute!!!
Oh the sweetest ever! I need to see you guys and give her a hug:)
sunday would be perfect! is 1:00 ok?
Jana-
I'm wondering if you do any sort of Ethiopian Christmas ornaments? Or perhaps you know someone that does.
Please email me if you get a chance. {I do know how hard this transitional time can be and please know that I am praying for you.}
Faith {Grace's sister}
cfewers at gmail dot com
LOVE THIS VIDEO.
Okay, just watched it a second time and cried. "She can't help herself. Good job, Ruthie."
You guys are precious. I'm just so happy to see/hear you three together, this family of Fundies.
did you get my message? Miss you ! Love you:)
FANTASTIC!!!!!!! She gets cuter & cuter every time I see her! Hope you are all feeling better & getting some sleep. ;-)
how cute is she!! Girl can DANCE!
she has wayyy more rhythm than I do! Too cute!
who doesn't love a little willie?
That was hilarious. I think her facial expression may have been saying "Really? Country music?" Let's pray it's a phase.
I LOVE that girl!! She is so cute and such a fab dancer. Let's get her together with Rediet and let them dance away some evening! Love to you guys!
That was tooo cute! I loved watching that. ALl the pics are great!
Post a Comment