Hi, I've enjoyed reading your blog..I actually just returned from Ethiopia; not to adopt myself, but travelling with a friend who works with an agency. I felt blessed to be able to travel around such an amazingly beautiful country!
Looking at your pictures, I just wanted to give a friendly reminder: It's illegal under Ethiopian law to post a citizen's picture online without their permission..it's good to respect that. Also good to remember that things are pretty tense politically in Ethiopia, Probably not a good idea to post online pictures of government or UN officials.
Michael and I arrived home with our dear Ethiopian daughter, Ruthie Tagesech, on December 3rd, 2008. We are now preparing to move to Addis Ababa in August 2009. Thanks for stopping by.
8 comments:
These pictures are all great. Ruthie could not be any cuter!!!! Hope you are feeling better!
Hi, I've enjoyed reading your blog..I actually just returned from Ethiopia; not to adopt myself, but travelling with a friend who works with an agency. I felt blessed to be able to travel around such an amazingly beautiful country!
Looking at your pictures, I just wanted to give a friendly reminder:
It's illegal under Ethiopian law to post a citizen's picture online without their permission..it's good to respect that. Also good to remember that things are pretty tense politically in Ethiopia, Probably not a good idea to post online pictures of government or UN officials.
Love the blog though!!
thanks sarah!
Sigh. Joy. Ache in my chest at the love and loveliness.
She is so adorable, love the pic of Daddy with his precious daughter!
oh my GOODNESS, so sweet. now, my friends, we need to meet this girl! is your weekend already full of doting friends and family?
A girl and her daddy, nothing like it!! :)
Seeing Michael with her....reminds me of when he first met Zachary. I have a picture of them that is very similar to this one.
Post a Comment