Ummm...I know you have been very busy and all BUT I think you need to update your adoption timeline! :) As cheesy as this may sound, I can't wait for the first communion Sunday where you can take Ruthie to the table with you as a family. That was something I looked forward to with Amity and now I look forward to it for ya'll!
Michael and I arrived home with our dear Ethiopian daughter, Ruthie Tagesech, on December 3rd, 2008. We are now preparing to move to Addis Ababa in August 2009. Thanks for stopping by.
4 comments:
Ok, I don't know who is taking the shots, but really: great shots!!! It brings it all back, love it
Ummm...I know you have been very busy and all BUT I think you need to update your adoption timeline! :) As cheesy as this may sound, I can't wait for the first communion Sunday where you can take Ruthie to the table with you as a family. That was something I looked forward to with Amity and now I look forward to it for ya'll!
I want to go back! My heart is still on those streets.
Oh, these photos touch my heart! Like Em, I long to go back!
Post a Comment