
You guys out there?

The other day my mama and I went on our first trip to the Arboretum with some friends.
I wore my owl hat my Uncle Scott gave me. Thanks, man. As you can see, my mom tried to get some good portraits of me while we were there.
******
My mama STILL can't stop making hairclips. They are made with 100% wool felt from Australia, and vintage beads and notions. They look awfully fetching in a cloud of curly African hair. They will hopefully be on Etsy in a week or so. Mama needs to make her supply money back. See you guys later!




18 comments:
i Jana,
My husband and I are adopting from Ethiopia and I've followed your blog from time to time. (You are welcome to peruse ours, if you wish: www.thekeizerfamily.blogspot.com)
Once your hair clips are up on Etsy, can you send me the link.
Ruth is beautiful and makes me anticipate our referral even more.
Thank you so much
Ashleigh
ashleightait@hotmail.com
Beauty.
where oh where oh WHERE did Uncle Scott find that cute cute Owl Hat??? And what a super cute hat wear-er! Looking forward to your new etsy stuff!
Just jaw-dropping gorgeous that little girl..the owl hat...the whole nine yards!
Cindy
i'm so glad ruthie got to experience the arboretum! and jana, don't hesitate to hit me up for some etsy design love if you'd like!
Cutest. Hat. Ever.
She's so adorable! Love having her pic at the top of my Google Reader right now!
I just posted about my love for baby girls in felt hair clips, though I linked another ETSY seller... I can't wait until you sell them because I agree they are really cute in African hair. :)
Ru = absolute cuteness
What's the name of your stroller??
oh my, those are some gorgeous pictures of Ruthie!
It was fun to see you all at the arboretum. I can't wait to see your wool felt hair clips. I keep meaning to make some but have not.
can't wait to see your hair clips! we have just started the ethiopian adoption journey- hoping for a sibling pair! i've really enjoyed reading your blog- and your daughter is G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S.!!!
great hat! Is it oilily? The pics are awesome - nice job!
Oh my...she gets cuter and cuter. Can we come see you guys soon?
So glad you got to bring her to the arboretum...one of my kids' fav places:)
cutest hat ever and hey, that Ru is pretty sweet too!
I forgot about the owl hat. I'm going to buy it today! :) She's so cute! can't wait to get mercy's cute hair clips. Ruthie is such a doll baby!
Stunningly beautiful girl. Love the hat. Would love to put one on my R, but she HATES them. (Where did her uncle get it anyway??) Looking forward to checking out those clips! I happen to have a daughter with "cloud of African hair" I love to accessorize! :)
Toooo cute!! Show us the clips too?
Hi, sweet girl. Tell your mama I'll be checking on etsy for some hair clips!
Post a Comment