Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Stuff.


I adore this portrait of Ruthie that Roxana made when she was in town. Thanks, Rox.
*****
Also, my extremely busy husband is trying to blog again. I always love reading his thoughts. He's a beautiful man. Does the dishes a lot. I love him.

11 comments:

Kellsey said...

So very cute, Jana. Thanks for posting. I also wish I had some advice for black hair, but I've got nothing around here. I almost have the opposite problems, actually.

I have been thinking about you guys a lot lately.

On a completely different note, have you tried the service yet? If so, are you enjoying cloth?

Ladybugs appear said...

a sweet beauty.

christina said...

that's a great picture. of course its hard to take a "bad" picture of ruthie :)

emily said...

You do have a good man! :) Will I get to meet Miss R at the airport next week? I'm so happy thinking about them with their babies right now.

Lizard said...

So beautiful. The portrait and the girl.

MissHannah said...

oh that sweet girl. i love the lips. i love that michael does the dishes. i love you.

Amber said...

So cute!

Monte and Missy said...

She is sooo beautiful!

Jennifer said...

Little habesha doll!

DrewCareyShow said...

She is a lovely, lovely child. A wise soul, really. It's fun to imagine the people these beautiful children will grow into. I'm so glad she's home with you and that you're so totally and completely loving being a family.

los cazadores said...

Oh seriously, she is gorgeous. Just beautiful.

Cindy