Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A few more from Mexico....

.....because I'm missing it right about now.




White boy hits the beach!



I really like sea turtles.


Michael posing for his on-location fashion shoot.


Our last night ends with dinner on the beach (and us

looking a bit pinkish.

6 comments:

obligato said...

looks so nice...happy u are home and had so much fun!!

Lori said...

Cool vaca photos :) As for homelink, I'm *sure* you'd find plenty of people who'd want to come to Dallas. Yep, cowboy culture is a big deal in some parts of the world (our half-German nephew wore a cowboy hat and went to as many rodeos as he could while they were out here last summer).
Oh, and I just read your favorites with movies/music/books--we have lots in common. I got to sit on stage with Emmylou Harris last year at Merlefest in N.C. and Gilian Welch was there two years straight. And The Lives of Others is my favorite movie so far this year, and my father-in-law is obsessed with Once, even framing the LP jacket he was given.

Michael said...

Lori: This is Michael...I am very jealous that you've seen Gillian Welch (and Emmylou) two years in a row! I'm a huge fan, too.

That's really funny (in a good way) about your father-in-law framing the LP cover for Once. He sounds like quite the character.

Jana said...

oooh, lori, i would LOVE to see Gillian Welch in concert!!

I just saw "The Lives of Others" for the second time in the theatre. So good!

Erica said...

Looks like you had a great time! Its so pretty!!

emily said...

think the 25th just might work!!