
Hi, there. Not too much to say. I have my physical tomorrow, and Michael has his next week. We're on the verge of completing our Gladney app. Yay. God bless Michael for doing most of the work.
Last week was my first full week of my new, "tutoring all evening, every evening" schedule. It went well overall, but it took me just a week to realize that we WILL be hiring KBS Dossiers to assemble our foreign dossier for us!!! Heavens. Once Michael starts back to school, I can't IMAGINE us pulling together a dossier. Despite the cost, we are extremely content with our decision! : )
Last week was my first full week of my new, "tutoring all evening, every evening" schedule. It went well overall, but it took me just a week to realize that we WILL be hiring KBS Dossiers to assemble our foreign dossier for us!!! Heavens. Once Michael starts back to school, I can't IMAGINE us pulling together a dossier. Despite the cost, we are extremely content with our decision! : )

7 comments:
You won't regret that decision. Kate ROCKS.
where did you get that graphic? it's hilarious.
so glad things are moving along. i'm all for hiring professionals to help when you really need it. can save you money when you consider how much your time is worth.
WG--I simpsonized myself! You've got to make yourself one. just google "simsonize"--I can't remember the web address. x0x0
If your doc's like mine he'll speed through those forms in a flash and you'll be on your way!
Love the simpson character - is that you? :)
You won't regret working with Kate! She is awesome! I can't even imagine doing it without her. She is super efficient!!
Kate is great! You will love her and she really takes all of the worrying out of the process.
genius decision!!
Post a Comment