ahhhhhh........ok back to serious Ethiopian dinner business. Can you do a Wed night? What about the 22nd? Wick started football, Moody coaches and they don't practice on Wed. He could miss if he needs to and I bet Michael is starting soon...
Shawn: It took weeks to get them that close. I first employed the "scortched earth" method. Yes, I literally burned those trees down to nubs with fire from a cigarette lighter. Then I Nair-ed them the rest of the way. Mercy! It was a chore.
We can definitely do a weekend. Moody and Wick have football pracitce (M could miss one) Friday nights and we could always do a Sat. night. We look forward to it!
Glad that S and J finally joined us here in the blogosphere!
wwwwaaaawww!! seems like a fantastic place... dream dream... although i would prefer to go to texas i think...haha... the other side of the world for us anyway... love and all the best xx
Michael and I arrived home with our dear Ethiopian daughter, Ruthie Tagesech, on December 3rd, 2008. We are now preparing to move to Addis Ababa in August 2009. Thanks for stopping by.
10 comments:
ooooh, looks devine!!!
ahhhhhh........ok back to serious Ethiopian dinner business. Can you do a Wed night? What about the 22nd? Wick started football, Moody coaches and they don't practice on Wed. He could miss if he needs to and I bet Michael is starting soon...
can't wait to catch up with the Fundies
ok newsome's-- where is the blog? obviously you guys are part of the dinner!!
Michael we meant to ask how you get your legs so smooth? Is it a super close shave or do you wax?
alexanders...hey,we are officially up and running...I should say limping along...whew!
Shawn: It took weeks to get them that close. I first employed the "scortched earth" method. Yes, I literally burned those trees down to nubs with fire from a cigarette lighter. Then I Nair-ed them the rest of the way. Mercy! It was a chore.
glad y'all had such a restful time in mexico. i can't get over the super blue water. lovely.
We can definitely do a weekend. Moody and Wick have football pracitce (M could miss one) Friday nights and we could always do a Sat. night. We look forward to it!
Glad that S and J finally joined us here in the blogosphere!
wwwwaaaawww!! seems like a fantastic place...
dream dream...
although i would prefer to go to texas i think...haha...
the other side of the world for us anyway...
love and all the best
xx
Post a Comment