Gladney called much sooner than we expected, and we've scheduled our homestudy for Oct. 9th! Somehow, having a real live Gladney social worker come to our house makes the whole thing seem a lot more real than a bunch of forms and notarizations.
oh wow!!! it seems like this is all coming together relatively (i realize you may not feel this way) quickly!! so exciting. we'll be praying for october 9th.
I actually enjoyed our homestudy. Our social worker was just the right amount of kooky to keep us entertained. I hope the experience is a good one for you.
Michael and I arrived home with our dear Ethiopian daughter, Ruthie Tagesech, on December 3rd, 2008. We are now preparing to move to Addis Ababa in August 2009. Thanks for stopping by.
6 comments:
Oh that is exciting...What are they looking for at the homestudy? Are they just coming to get to know you?
oh wow!!! it seems like this is all coming together relatively (i realize you may not feel this way) quickly!! so exciting. we'll be praying for october 9th.
will the chihuahuas be present?
Yeah! You guys will do great! See you Sunday:)
I actually enjoyed our homestudy. Our social worker was just the right amount of kooky to keep us entertained. I hope the experience is a good one for you.
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! Be prepared. They may ask how you 'discipline' the dogs.: )
the chihuahuas will be present! :) they're family.....
Post a Comment